Monday, June 10, 2013

Last chance for the Atomic Elbow first t-shirt design.

I have 13 remaining green Atomic Elbow t-shirts. They look like this:


They're about that wrinkled, too. They rode back from Charlotte after Heroes Con stuffed in a box. You can iron yours when it arrives.

Anyway, look... I only have 13 of these and I think this is the last time I'm going to print this design, at least for a while. I'll probably make another t-shirt later, but not right now. They are still nine dollars plus shipping. Here is the size breakdown of what is in stock (the list below is current as of 8:10 pm eastern time, June 10, 2012):

  • 1 size XXXL
  • 1 size XXL
  • 4 size XL  1 size XL
  • 1 size L
  • 3 size M
  • 4 size S 1 size S
I probably won't be around my computer all day, so if you order one, especially in the sizes that I only have one of, there's a chance you'll get a refund instead of a shirt. Not that I'm super popular and that demand is that high, I just want to prepare you for that possibility. I'm not in the wrestling fanzine game to make anybody sad.

Speaking of wrestling fanzines, all five issues are back in stock. They still cost five dollars each, but I think maybe that is unfair since you can now pre-order the book which collects the first four issues from the good people at Evil Weevil records. That book only costs ten dollars, so it's cheaper than the individual fanzines. I will very likely reduce the price of the individual copies of issues one through four once this book is printed. I will not be reprinting issues one through four. What I have left is all there will be. I have about 15 copies of each issue remaining.

I'm not sure if issues 5, 6, 7, and 8 will be collected in this manner. So if you think you shouldn't buy those when they come out because you're waiting for the collection, that may or may not work out to your advantage. 

Issue 6 is basically done. I'm waiting on a couple of things and I have a little bit of editing to do, but I think it should be out sometime in the next 2 weeks.

You can order the shirt and the 'zines over at the Atomic Elbow Online Store.

Thanks so much to all of you for supporting my silly wrestling fanzine. You guys are the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment