Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Atomic Elbow Issue Number Four.

Well, you guys... we did it. Four issues of this thing came out in the same calendar year. I don't know why that matters, but it does.



I'm pretty proud of this one. I mean, I'm pretty proud of all of them, but this guy's got what it takes, you know? I apologize for my pride. I hope you don't think I'm bragging. Anyway, this one's got an "On the Road" report that I wrote about the time I went to two Chikara shows:



An interview with comics artist, ring gear designer and super nice person Jill Thompson:



An article about The Great American Bash 1992 by Chris Sims:



An interview with Chuck Taylor featuring photos by Zia Hiltey:



An article about Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy by Stewart Voegtlin with an illustration by Beaver:



And a comic by Phil Redmon:



That's not all it's got. There's some other stuff in this one, too, but I didn't feel like taking any more pictures because it was time to eat dinner. I can't find my camera, anyway. I took all those pictures with my phone. Welcome to the future.

You can, as always, buy the Atomic Elbow at The Official Atomic Elbow Online Store.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment