Wednesday, June 6, 2012

You need something to hang on your wall!

You guys already have the second issue of The Atomic Elbow by now, right? Have you seen the drawings by Box Brown on the inside covers? Those things are great, right? Right! But how can you hang them on your wall without ripping up your 'zine? Until now the only way to do this was to buy two copies of the issue. But wait. Now, you don't have to do that anymore. Unless you want to. I won't complain. But look at this!
Box Brown went and made some prints of his Official Ratings 1990 drawing. They look awesome. And guess what? You can buy one if you want to! They cost $15 each.

Now, here's the thing... they aren't really cheap to ship because they have to be shipped flat and the post office charges more for this. I'm totally fine with this because I love the U.S. Postal Service. Really. Did you know that the men who wrote the Constitution of the United States of America thought of the Postal Service before they thought of freedom of speech? It is true! Congress is given power to create and administer the Postal Service in Article I. Freedom of speech didn't even make it into the main thing. It's all the way in the back in one of the amendments. That is how important the Post Office is. Wait... what was I talking about?

Oh, yeah, look... it's gonna cost $3 to ship this thing to you if you live in America. If you live in another country, please email me before you order so we can figure out shipping. I promise to keep it as cheap as the post office will allow.

Still, $18 for a print this awesome is really great. You can't get real live actual art like this much cheaper. These things are on heavy paper and they're about 11 x 14 inches. (If you live in any country that isn't the U.S., Myanmar or Liberia, that's about 28cm x 36cm). See?


So, yeah. These things are awesome, is basically the point I'm trying to make here. So if you've got $18*, you should buy one, maybe. Oh, and another thing...

Issues 1 and 2 are both back in print and ready to be ordered again. Tell all your friends! Thanks!

*Edit: Guys, I know that the shipping cost has changed twice in the past 14 hours, but that is because I am really bad at using the USPS online shipping calculator. I just got back from the Post Office and it only cost me $3 to ship this thing. The money has been refunded to everyone who has ordered so far. I am sorry that I am so bad at technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment