Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Atomic Elbow #2 Progress Report

Happy Morrissey's Birthday everyone. As a special present for you, here is The Atomic Elbow issue two. That's right. Let me be clear about this: The second issue of The Atomic Elbow is available right now. This isn't a pre-order. They're done. They're sitting in a box right over there. You can't see this, but I'm pointing to the box right now. Trust me.
So, yeah... go right ahead and order a copy or two. Do it. Nobody's stopping you. The ordering information is right over there on the right side of this page. I'm sitting here with some 'zines and stamps and some envelopes and I'm ready to send you some mail.
This issue's a little bigger than the first issue and I know I'm probably biased, but I think it's pretty good. It's got an article about Kevin Sullivan and Nasty Savage by RagnaR of Squared Circle Pit, an interview with referee Bryce Remsburg, a report on the recent Chikara / Ring of Honor "Synergy" shows by The Black Cat of The Old School Wrestling Podcast, a couple of excellent drawings by Box Brown, and a twelve thousand word essay about Clash of the Champions XVII.
But that's not all! The first 100 copies come with a button of Bryce Remsburg's face! Now that's a valuable premium!
All of this for only five dollars postage paid? YES! And you just know I'm gonna throw in some posters and other junk, because that's how we do things over here at Second Period Industries. Now that's a bargain! So what are you waiting for? Get logged into Paypal now and get your copies today! Please note: because there is more than one issue now, please send me a note with your payment telling me what issue to send you. I would assume that most orders will be for the second issue, but who knows anything in this crazy world anymore? ORDER NOW!!!

3 comments: